Do you know NINJHAX?
It’s a kind of software that allows you to run unsigned code on your 3DS. In fact , this means we can run homebrew applications like games, tools and emulators!
You need exactly three things to run unsigned code on your console :
> A 3DS, 3DS XL or 2DS console with a firmware version between 4.0.0-7 and 9.2.0-20.
(NOTE : New 3DSes have to be on at least 9.0 to run ninjhax)
> An SD card compatible with your 3DS (the one it comes with will of course do).
> A copy of the game CUBIC NINJA, either from retail or eShop.
(retail is available in US, EU and JPN; eshop was JPN-only)
1. Go to the get ninjhax section of this page and enter your console’s firmware version.
2. Hit submit; you should get your very own ninjhax QR code.
3. Download the homebrew starter kit and extract it at the root of your SD card. Alternatively, you may choose to only download The Homebrew Launcher menu executable and place it at the root of your SD card. No matter what, after this step, you should have a file named boot.3dsx placed at the root of your SD card.
4. Make sure your 3DS’s wifi connection is enabled and connected to the internet (this is important!).
5. Start CUBIC NINJA on your console, choose “Create”, then “QR code”, and finally “Scan QR code”.
6. Scan the QR Code. This step might take a couple tries; make sure you fill up as much of your 3DS’s screen with the QR code. If scanning the QR code returns to menu with an error, try a few more times.
7. Follow the on screen instructions. You may choose not to install the exploit to your gamecard’s savedata, though doing so is not recommended.
8. OPTIONAL – once the ninjhax is installed to your gamecard, just go back to the “QR code” menu and it’ll run automatically!
9. OPTIONAL – you can now run homebrew apps on your 3DS! Simply drag and drop application folders into the “3ds/” directory that was created on your SD card by ninjhax.
Our team (and many others !) has been tirelessly working on putting together a free, open source development kit for the 3DS. This takes the form of ctrulib, 3dsxtools and devKitARM. You can find more information on how to install and use these by clicking here.
More information about this bug : http://smealum.net/ninjhax/
One more good news, It’s confirmed that SKY3DS works perfect with the homebrew loader Ninjhax (SSSpwn)!!!