Fun Continue in April for sky3ds and sky3ds+:
News about sky3ds+, the SKY3DS+ FAQ Frequently Question and Answers on the sky3ds official website has been updated.
Now you can check your questions here and find some solution.
- I just downloaded the “Dragon Quest Joker 3” rom today and tried to play it on my sky3ds+ card. but the card won’t read the game, it changed the rom i copied to my sd card to .3ds.bad, what can i do now?
- We’ve tested all new released 3DS games on sky3DS+ without any problem, works like a charm! Just make sure your download rom is from the reliable sources, and dumped by the original retail game card, no modified and edited roms.
- My sky3DS+ card does not change to my new downloaded game by clicking the orange button, is there any solution?
- Please try a new microSD card, format it to FAT32, set the cluster size to 64kb, re-download that rom from more reliable sources, make sure it is not out of region, or not a modified rom.
- I’ve just got my new sky3DS+ card, how do i know which firmware version it is?
- Insert one empty microSD card(FAT32) in your sky3DS+ card, and put in your 3DS console, a new settings.txt file will be created automatically in microSD card, open it, you can find the firmware version in the line: “FIRMWARE_VERSION=xxx”.
- Yes you can download the DiskWriter V2.03b4 tool, open it on your PC, select the game and right click on
it, choose the “backup save2” on the popup menu to convert the saved data for sky3DS+.
- How can i play the out of region games on a sky3DS+ card directly?
- Sorry the out of region roms can only still be played on the sky3DS+ via NINJHAX and its built-in Region-
- I just purchased the latest version of Sky3ds+. wonder if you have the instruction to edit the private
header for the online game play?
- Open the file settings.txt, add in the line “CREATE_PER_GAME_SETTINGS=1”and save it, once got the file “xxxxx.CFG” for that online game built in your microSD card, open it and replace the value of the “GAMESAVE_KEY” and “CART_ID” with your private header info – the Unique_ID and Cart_ID, save it, and remove the old .SAV file, now enjoy your online play without ban risk!
- I have 20 plus games on my sky3ds+, is there a better way to navigate all of those games more fast?
- You can quickly press the orange button and skip as many games as you like without having to wait, just
remember the order of the games. This works in both directions.
- How can i install a game like Monster Hunter 4 or Xenoblades to my MicroSD card? Since the file format
of the MicroSD should be in FAT32 it won’t allow these big files to be transfered to it.
- For those large size roms (4GB), you can use the 3rd party tool(like: 3dsexplorer see video here ) to trim
it to the small size, sky3DS+ works fine with the trimmed rom!
- Just want to know if there will still be updates for the old blue button sky3DS template file.
- We are still working on a AP checks solution for the old cards, and will keep the template updated as well.
- Where is the file firmware.bin? I can’t find in the download page.
- The newest firmware V100 comes with your sky3DS+ card, no update needed at the moment.
- I have been trying all day to get 64Gb micorSD cards to work, had issues formatting 64GB micorSD card
to FAT32, please help!
- Please see more instructions here, and better set the cluster size to 64kb while format it to FAT32.
- I did the V110 update today and everything went fine. Only now mine led light always flickers, dim… Is this normal and can i turn it off with the setting file?
- You can edit your led light status in settings.txt: ACTIVITY_LED_COLOR=RGB – this line is set to select the colour of the activity LED. This allows you to personalize your cartridge’s notifications to your liking or disable them altogether. The syntax here is simple – XXYYZZ, XX for Red, YY for Green and ZZ for Blue, 00 for Disabled, FF for Enabled. You can mix and match colours, too! For instance, FF00FF will make the LED shine Pink, FFFFFF will make it shine White or FFFF00 will make it shine Orange.